Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fat Brain Lies Comes Out in Hard Copy

Phew, that was work!

Enough people requested hard copies of Fat Brain Lies, that I went ahead, reformatted for 8.5X11, printed and coil bound what I hope is enough copies for this first run. I chose this nice 70# paper so there would be no bleed through, but it made the book heavy. At 118 pages, it weighs 15oz! Check it out at www.obeseme.com/FatBrainLies.php

I am using the workbook with two of my clients as we figure out an eating plan they can live with for the rest of their lives for both weight loss and maintenance. The three of us really like the e-workbooks. I have set it up so they can email me their books twice a week before our call date. Between the workbook and the journals they are keeping on FitDay, we are getting a lot done fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment