Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Why I Offered New Services

It is March of 2009 and I have just published my first obesity related workbook: Fat Brain Lies through the ObeseMe website. After three years of running Raw Food Boot Camp and helping women lose weight fast with raw food, I felt that the obesity raw food niche was just too small for what I hope to accomplish when it comes to helping the obese.

After all these years and hundreds of women's stories, their successes, and their failures I have learned a lot about what it takes to succeed. Fast weight loss isn't for everyone. Raw food isn't for everyone, but the techniques I have outlined in my workbook are, and I want to branch out and help more people.

The idea has already worked. As soon as I opened my doors, two women who had been members of Raw Food Boot Camp in the past and just couldn't stay raw, signed up and have already benefited from this new program.

I like it too. The phone calls really bring us together, and make it so much easier to connect and express what it is we hope to accomplish.

This site is dedicated to the obese, which is where my passion and where my expertise fall. Anyone can benefit from my workbooks, but my techniques for coaching are best served to the obese.

No comments:

Post a Comment